Attention Web Masters and Website Owners:
Here is your chance to earn extra cash - become an affiliate!
What Is The MartialArtsMart.com Affiliates Program?
The MartialArtsMart.com Affiliates Program is an easy way to earn referral fees by having visitors click from your site to MartialArtsMart.com to purchase items. MartialArtsMart.com handles all of the customer service, fulfillment, shipping and tracking of sales generated from your site. All you have to do is link to MartialArtsMart.com and you will get paid a percentage on sales made.
Who are we and who is MartialArtsMart.com?
We are a major martial arts supplier and only one of a few to offer an Affiliates Program on the Web. We are part of the TC Media Group: We produce many of the videos in our own studio. We are also the publishers of Kungfu Magazine which is available online and at newsstands.
There are many reasons to be an Affiliate, here are just a few:
- Earn 10% on all sales that are referred to us from your web site.
- We have over 3,000 quality items with new products added every month.
- Items are stocked in our own warehouse for faster service.
- We are linked with UPS so customers can track their order online.
- We have earned Yahoo!Store's highest customer service rating.
- We have been on the web since 1995 (established in 1983).
Who Can Be A MartialArtsMart.com Affiliate?
If you have a Web site, you can be an Affiliate! After we receive the required information listed below and once you are accepted into the program, you will receive an instructional e-mail which will give you the necessary html code that you will use to link to us.
How Do I Get Started?
First read our Operating Agreement then Email us the information listed below:
1) Important : State that you have read and agree to the terms of our Operating Agreement.
2) Your Email : Please give the email address that we should use for all correspondence regarding payments, our Operating Agreement, and other notices.
3) Payee Name : Give the name of person or company to whom we should make checks payable. The name must be exactly as it should appear on the check.
4) Contact Name : If the Payee Name is a company (school, organization, club, etc.) then please provide us with the name of a contact person.
5) Required for Tax Purposes : If Payee Name is a person then you must provide us with that individual's Social Security Number; If Payee Name is a company then its Federal Identification Number must be provided; An ID number is required for check payment to be made.
6) Phone Number : Please include area code (country code if outside USA).
7) Address : Give the address, City, State (province or region), Zip (postal code), and Country to where checks will be mailed to.
8) Where is your web site? Please give us the main URL (http://...) of your web site where our links will appear.
Please email all of the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can quickly process your request to become an affiliate if you email us ALL of the bove. All information will remain private and will not be given out. Please allow one week for us to review your web site, to set up the account, and to email a response to instruct you on how to proceed.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in the MartialArtsMart.com Affiliates Program (the "Program"). As used in this Agreement, "we" means MartialArtsMart.com, and "you" means the applicant. "Site" means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to MartialArtsMart.com's site or to the site that you will link to our site.
1. Enrollment in the Program
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Program application via email. We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (at our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable sites include those that but not limited to:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality,
. disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- Include "Martial Arts Mart" or variations or misspellings
. thereof in their domain names
- Otherwise violate intellectual property rights
If we reject your application, you are welcome to reapply to the Program at any time. You should also note that if we accept your application and your site is thereafter determined (at our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement.
2. Links on Your Site
Once you have been notified that your site has been accepted into the Program, we will provide you with guidelines and graphical artwork to use in linking to our home page. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with a special "tagged" link to be used in all links between your site and our site. Links to our site placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize the special link are referred to as "Special Links." You will only earn referral fees with respect to activity on
our site occurring directly through Special Links: we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you to use Special Links, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts which would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
3. Order Processing
We will process product orders placed by customers who follow special links from your site to our site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we periodically may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms; process payments, cancellations, and returns; and handle customer service. We will track sales made to customers who purchase products using special links from your site to our site and will make available to you reports summarizing this sales activity. The form, content, and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our discretion.
4. Referral Fees
We will pay you (in accordance with Sections 5 and 6 below) referral fees on Product sales to customers. For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must follow a Special Link from your site to our site, select and purchase the Product using our automated ordering system, accept delivery of the Product at the shipping destination, and remit full payment to us. We will not, however, pay referral fees on any Products sales made when the customer has re-entered our site directly and not through a Special Link at your site, even if the customer previously followed a link from your site to our site. You will only earn referral fees with respect to activity on our site occurring directly through Special Links.
5. Referral Fee Schedule
You will earn referral fees based on revenues according to referral fee schedules to be established by us. Revenues derived by us from our sales of products, excluding costs for shipping, handling, taxes, service charges, credit card processing fees, and bad debt. The current referral fee schedule is:
10% on our merchandise.
You or your representative may inspect your referral-fee records at our corporate office during business hours. There is no fee for any services rendered on our part. We are not liable for any expenses that you may incure on your part if you elect to visit us for review. For reasons of security, privacy, and other issues, we do not mail or email any of our accounting information.
6. Referral Fee Payment
We will pay you referral fees on a monthly basis. Approximately 30 days following the end of each month, we will send you a check for the referral fees earned on our sales of products that were shipped during that month. However, if the referral fees payable to you for any calendar month are less than $50.00, we will hold those referral fees until the total amount due is at least $50.00 or (if earlier) until this Agreement is terminated. If a Product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, we will deduct the corresponding referral fee from your next monthly payment. If there is no subsequent payment, we will send you a bill for the referral fee.
7. Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be customers of MartialArtsMart.com. Accordingly, all MartialArtsMart.com rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
8. Identifying Yourself as an Affiliate
You may not make any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program without our prior written consent, which may be given or withheld in our sole discretion. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that MartialArtsMart.com supports, sponsors, endorses or contributes money to any charity or other cause).
9. We Reserve All Intellectual Property Rights You may not modify the graphic image or text, or any other of our images, in any way. We reserve all of our rights in the graphic image and text, any other images, our trade names and trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights. You agree to follow our Trademark Guidelines, as those guidelines may change from time to time.
10. Responsibility for Your Site
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site.
11. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to our site, and all MartialArtsMart.com trademarks, trade dress and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on our sales of Products occurring during the term, and referral fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, referral fee schedules, payment procedures, and Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
13. Relationship of Parties You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
14. Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
16. Independent Investigation YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the state of California, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in California, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Once you have been accepted into our Affiliates Program, you will be given the necessary html code (special tags) to properly link to our site. Please go to http://affiliate.martialartsmart.com/ to download the banner graphics that you may use with your special tags. In order to provide you with a variety of images, additional banners will be added in the future.